Workers compensation insurance coverage is a difficult thing for a company to secure, and then manage. Fraud, dishonest employees, and negligence can all lead to costly injuries or losses. A relationship with AllianceHR eliminates these potential pitfalls since all clients’ employees are covered under Alliance’s workers compensation policy. Alliance assumes the liability for employee injuries, and clients have no prepayment of premium, deposits or audits. Alliance also provides the risk management, claims management, year-end audits, employee safety programs, and requested certificates of insurance..
AllianceHR helps its clients manage workers compensation by:
- Eliminating client workers comp exposure since AllianceHR is the employer of record
- Coverage through an “A” rated insurance carrier
- “Pay as you go” workers comp. The client pays a certain percentage every pay period.
- Certificate of insurance requests
- No workers comp deposits or large premiums
- No audits
- Established risk management program with a proven track record
- Claims management
- Employee safety program
- Return to work program
No Obligation Consultation
Get Your Free Quote
A PEO relationship with AllianceHR gives a company more time to focus on sales and daily operations, allowing them to grow and become more profitable. Let us help you build your business. Join AllianceHR today!.
Please call us at (561) 662-0180 or fill out the contact form so we can have one of our representatives contact you and provide you with a quote.